Posted on December 10, 2014, in Bullying, Confidence Boosters, Enlighten Me...Man, How to be Assertive, Private Worlds and tagged anti-bullying, assertiveness, because you're worth it, bullying, critics, dealing with bullies, dealing with criticism, dealing with difficult people, haters, self esteem. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MyfanwyMarshall: #TheMeYouCantSee #relatable When my dad & sister died suddenly when I was 11, I too stepped out of my body, went numb,… 8 months ago
- Ocean waves help us slow down & unwind. As waves lap in & out, we too can be mindful of our inhale + exhale. And ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Even though we can't enjoy big outdoor gatherings like this right now, and many of us are in #isolation, we can los… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Young children are naturally honest, open and appreciate affection. Some scientists say that human beings are social animals… 1 year ago
- Quarantine is a good time for incubating big ideas and hatching a plan, even from home. But many of us still come u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago