Myfanwy here. Hot off the edit suite, here’s my new video…
I’ve been filming experts and people from all walks of life as little ‘tasters’ for Enlighten Me…
When I interviewed Hay House author Dr Menis Yousry about Love, Relationships and Heartbreak, he raised a much bigger issue that I felt deserved its own little film. I’ve called it “#Face_Time”. Although it could just have easily been called “The Love Connection”, which I thought of just as I finished it!. (I think I’ll call the next project that title).
I hope you find it a reflective, calming and heart-touching short film, especially at this time of year.
I’d love to read your comments below.
Wishing you all a beautiful Christmas full of love (and enlightenment!).
PS. I’m filming and curating videos of elderly people sharing their life lessons. Perhaps you could interview your parents or grandparents during the holidays – and capture their words of wisdom?
* A Global Gal. Citizen of the world. Student of Life.
* Mission: to do my bit to make the world a better place.
* A former BBC-TV Producer/ Director. I made inspirational educational programs and DISCOVERY documentaries in London.
* After 11 yrs as BBC staff, I wanted to fly free. I still freelance in Film and TV, but am also creating my own uplifting, inspiring and enlightening content.
* I moved from Australia to London, then moved to the quiet English countryside. And I now live in California.
* My production co: www.EnlightenMeTV.com
* A published Writer & Celebrity Ghost-writer/ Biographer.
* Developing an inspirational website (www.EnlightenMe.tv) and series of non-fiction films and books for the 'Enlighten Me...' brand. I'm interviewing experts, celebs and people from all walks of life on Life Lessons. Until the site is built you can find me here: www.Facebook.com/EnlightenMeTV and on Wordpress.
* I love promoting people and their cause and/or talents.
* Hobby: Craft-making / Gifts.
* Launched the 'Enlighten Me...' chocolate bar with secret scroll messages inside:
www.Facebook.com/EnlightenMeGifts. Gifts that aim to comfort, uplift and inspire!
Eventually EnlightenMe.tv will not only offer Web-TV, but also have an online gift shop, showcasing talent, and other brands and sponsors.
* Looking forward to working with a lovely big team to help me with my whopping big vision!
I enjoyed watching your video about how society has become disjointed and more lonely by the overuse of technology. Thanks for sharing this important eye opening fact. I look forward to seeing more relating to the wisdom of older people and what they have to offer us all.